(DUE TO NEW REGUALTIONS – NO LONGER HAS LED LIGHT)
- Easy Magnetic Buckle
- Adjustable Spin dial for individual fit
- Scooter and bike approved
- Australian Standard Certified AS/NZS 2008:2063+A1:2009
Designed for maximum safety with an adjustable spin dial and extra padding the Micro helmets are engineered for an ergonomic fit for pre-schoolers to kids. The magnetic buckle makes safety even easier – simply locking into place in one go. Adjustable safety straps and air vents keep heads cool ensuring comfort comes with safety.
For sizing, measure the circumference of the head from the forehead where the helmet will sit, across the furthest point on the back of the head. Please do not guess.
- [XS] Extra Small: 46-50cm
- [S] Small: 48-53cm
- [M] Medium: 52-56cm
How to fit your child’s helmet
Turn dial at back of neck until helmet fits snugly.
Straps should form a ‘V’ just under the ears.
Front edge of helmet should be two finger widths above eyebrows.
WARNING – KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe